All the latest Montreal Canadiens news, as well as the most recent news from around the NHL.
- The NHL’s Central Scouting Bureau released their mid-term rankings, giving fans a better idea of the type of skilled players that will be available at the 2023 Draft. Spoiler: They’ll probably end up with a very talented forward.
- Several Canadiens veterans have found their groove lately, following the example set by Jake Evans.
- Now that he’s reached the 25-goal mark, take a look at some of the nicest and most important goals scored by Cole Caufield during his young career.
National Hockey Now
- NYI: Former New York Islanders general manager Neil Smith has made his way back to Long Island.
- BOS: Despite being the best team in the NHL by a country mile, Boston Bruins head coach Jim Montgomery hopes their recent loss to the Seattle Kraken, their first regulation loss of the season, will serve as a wake-up call for his team.
- PGH: P.O. Joseph’s ice time has seen a decrease in recent games, whereas his main competition on the PIttsburgh Penguins blueline, Ty Smith, has taken advantage of the opportunity provided by the absence of a few key players.
- PHI: Shockingly, John Tortorella has found something else to be angry about: iPads.
- WSH: Former Canadiens defenceman Erik Gustafsson is having a great bounce-back season for the Washington Capitals, and probably deserves All-Star consideration.
- FLA: For defenceman Casey Fitzgerald, his move to the Florida Panthers is a chance to get his NHL career going in the same state that he was born.
- DET: Following a strong game against the Toronto Maple Leafs, Detroit Red Wings goaltender Ville Husso is starting to look more like himself.
- VGK: Mark Stone has suffered yet another injury, and is listed as week-to-week by the Vegas Golden Knights.
- SJS: The San Jose Sharks are expected to set a ridiculously high price tag on any potential trade involving Erik Karlsson.